Posts Tagged ‘Stains’
There are plenty of appliances vital to one’s kitchen. No one can’t deny the huge importance of having reliable and durable ovens in this area of the house. That is why it is important to maintain the good condition and cleanliness of this kitchen appliance. Here at StainlessSteelOven.org, you will find tips and guides that will surely be useful in ensuring that your stainless steel oven is in top condition and form.
Stainless steel has made it possible for many of the household appliances to last longer. It is because they have a coating that prevents the utensils from getting corroded, rusty or stained. One of the utensils that are available in a stainless coating is the Stainless Steel Oven that we use. But these ovens have a real messy stain left behind once they are used for cooking a family dinner or so. To help the situation here are some of the tips that can be handy.
1. There are many oven cleaners available in the market like the Mr. Muscle or the Grill Cleaner.
2. Now you have to take a towel, soak it into the hot water and use it to soften the grease and the stains on the oven walls by placing it into the oven with the doors of the oven closed.
3. After a period of 30 minutes or so, you can start wiping the inner side of the stainless steel oven with the towel. Repeat the processes each time throwing the debris in the basin and let the debris flush away.
4. Now it’s the time to spray the cleaner on to the walls of the oven- the sides back and the bottom. Let the cleaner do the job for about three or four hours. See through and if the grease or the stains are still visible, then you will need to leave the cleaner for the whole night.
5. Take the sponge in your hand and wipe down the stains and the grease left behind. Each time you rub across the walls, wash the sponge with hot water and repeat again for the portions left behind.
A useful tip is to choose a stainless steel ovens that are non abrasive. Likewise it always better to use a cleaner that does not scratch the walls of the oven and similarly, do not let the large size debris go down the sink for it can choke the pipe.